This updated Blue2 includes an improved Bluetooth connection and improved user’s experience.
Here are some of the great improvements to the Bluetooth connection:
- Ablenet decreased the time it takes for Blue2 to repair with a device after Blue2 has gone to sleep by 50%.
- Ablenet added the ability to re-activate the Bluetooth pairing process by activating the switch tops on Blue2. This new feature allows a user to repair with a device that has been re-started without having to physically turn Blue2 off and then back on.
- Ablenet eliminated other issues that would require Blue2 to physically be turned on and off to repair with a device after it has been paired for several days
The Blue2 Bluetooth switch provides single or dual switch access to the iPad and iPhone running iOS 7 or newer, Apple desktop or laptop computers running macOS Mavericks 10.9 or newer, and all switch accessible apps or software on iOS, macOS, Windows, Chrome, and Android! Blue2 connects to your favorite device via a Bluetooth connection that is easy and quick to set up. Features include an improved switch activation surface that takes 40-percent less pressure to activate, multiple modes of operation for compatibility to all apps, a long-lasting rechargeable battery, and a sleek, modern design.
Note: The Blue2 switch is compatible with most tablet, desktop, and laptop computers that have a Bluetooth connection. Switch Control in iOS 7 or newer, Switch Control in macOS Mavericks or newer, or switch accessible software or apps are required.
- Improved Bluetooth connection
- Rechargeable battery
- Requires 40% less pressure to activate than the original Blue2
- Two external switch jacks
- Program one to four custom keystrokes for use with any app or software